Join us this Spring!
With so much going on in our lives, it’s hard to find time to be good to ourselves.
So, what does “be good to yourself” really mean?
Taking care of your physical, mental, and emotional health?
Showing the same understanding and compassion to yourself that you have for others?
Releasing the pressure you put on yourself to be perfect?
All that and more, according to Jericho and Elise.
They created FIRE AND FLOW to take the stress and frustration out of getting healthy and fit.
If you're interested in checking out the SAMPLE WORKOUT for yourself, fill out the form below!
What makes FIRE AND FLOW unique?
• Workouts are only 25–30 minutes, 6 days a week, with 1 rest day.
• The unique schedule alternates high-intensity FIRE days with low-impact FLOW days to help you go hard but have enough time to help you recover and feel rejuvenated.
• Show yourself, major love, with the FIRE AND FLOW 4-Week Journal. Containing 5-minute self-care prompts and a handy habit tracker, this journal is part inspiration, part creator of healthy routines. Fill it out daily to hype you up and give your mental health a boost!
• The program also includes 4 FIRE and 4 FLOW bonus workouts that focus on abs, glutes, arms, and flexibility. These can be stacked on any workout.
What are the FIRE AND FLOW workouts like?
• Jericho’s strength and cardio FIRE workouts help sculpt muscle, boost your metabolism, carve definition, and torch calories through metabolic conditioning.
• Elise’s FLOW workouts are important to your fitness and recovery—they bring balance to your workout routine by helping you build core strength, improve mobility and stability, and reduce stress.
• Workouts include modifiers and intensifiers. Whether you’re just getting back into working out or you crave a hardcore sweat, FIRE AND FLOW lets you, do you.
• Equipment needs: light, medium, and heavy dumbbells and Resistance Loops
• Optional equipment: mat
Who are the Supertrainers?